The Executive Body
- Scope and Competencies
The Secretary General undertakes financial and administrative responsibilities stipulated in the regulations and laws for Undersecretaries; compiles the draft agenda of sessions, prepares for the plenaries and monitors the minutes, attends committees meetings at their request, responsible for the Secretariat General undertakings, and reports to the Speaker on the activities of the Parliamentary Group executive committee undertakings.
- Direct Oversight of the Council Bureau activities in his capacity as Secretary of the Council.
- Direct Oversight of the Parliamentary Group executive committee in his capacity as Secretary of the Committee.
- Direct Oversight of Assistant Secretary General for Committees, Sessions and Research, as well as the Assistant Secretary General for Human Resources, Financial, IT, and Services.
- Direct Oversight of the Parliamentary Group Affairs, Public Relations, Protocol and Parliamentary Media output and performances.
- General Oversight on the flow of subjects submitted to the Council of Representatives (decrees laws, draft-laws, law proposals, proposals, parliamentary questions) and parliamentary reports issued by the various committees.
- Prepares the draft agenda of the Council plenaries as per the rules of parliament and Council decisions.
- Direct Oversight of the Council of Representatives plenaries and minutes.
- Undertakes financial practices as per the authorities provided for by the Speaker.