/ /Bureau of the Council
Competencies of the Bureau of the Council
- Prepares the weekly agenda of the Council
- Decides over submitted objections on the content of the minutes
- Exercises the Council’s administrative competencies in between parliamentary sessions, upon request from the Speaker.
- Reviews the Draft Annual Budget of the Council of Representatives and its draft Final Account
- Reviews cases submitted by the Speaker regarding MPs who do not fulfil their duties or behave in a way that breaches the dignity of their membership.
- Nominates members to represent the Council of Representatives inside Bahrain, upon nomination by the Speaker, for the Council’s decision.
- Reviews any other matter which the Speaker or any other member of the Bureau deems adequate.
- Considers reports of delegations on their missions and visits.
- Has other competencies as stipulated in the Constitution and the Rules.
- Follows-up the work and reports of committees, and assists committees in drawing up their Rules.